Advanced Developer Boot CampExperienced in Outsystems
Become an OutSystems Professional
The Advanced Web Developer is an onsite 5-day trainer-led course that takes students beyond the basics of traditional web application development with OutSystems to help them learn how to use the platform to its full potential. This course focuses on building scalable, high-performance applications that also deliver a great user experience and promotes group discussion and hands-on activities.
By the end of the week, you will have the knowledge that will enable you to expand your traditional web applications efficiently, and at scale.
Also, you’ll be able to take a shot at the Professional Web Developer certification, for free!
This Boot Camp was created in collaboration with ITUp, OutSystems Global Training Partner!
Who should attend?
This course is targeted to OutSystems developers and former Web Developer Boot Camp, or online class students, who already know OutSystems and want to expand their skills and knowledge. The course is also recommended for architects and project managers who need to better understand how OutSystems delivers traditional web applications.
OutSystems Web Professional (or Associate) Developer Certification exam is included.
What will you learn?
At the end of the week, you will have the knowledge that will enable you to expand your traditional web applications efficiently and at scale. You will learn:
- Application architecture best practices and common patterns;
- Integrations with External Systems;
- External Authentication;
- Performance Best Practices;
- Asynchronous processes;
- … and much more.
What do you need?
Your laptop with Service Studio installed. A few days before the Boot Camp, you will receive detailed instructions with all the information you need.
OutSystems Professional Web Developer Certification exam is included.
What's the agenda?
• Day 1: Architecture Framework, OutSystems Architecture Canvas, Architecture Design, Module Naming, Architecture Patterns
• Day 2: Architecture Patterns, Validating an Architecture, Refactoring, Composing LifeTime Applications, Decoupling Services
• Day 3: External Databases, External C# Code, Expose and Consume SOAP, Expose and Consume REST, Web Services Advanced Scenarios
• Day 4: Authentication (Roles and Groups, Syncing Roles and Groups to OutSystems, Login with External Authentication, Federated Single Sign-on) and Asynchronous Processes (Timers and Light BPT, Batch Processing)
• Day 5: Best Practices: Data Modeling, Queries, Business Logic, User Interface, Application & Module Level
Exam (requires a score of 70 percent or higher)
OutSystems Web Associate or Professional Developer Certification Ready
AU$4,575 (exc. GST)