Core Ramp UpBusiness Services
How to convert your development team to OutSystems
The Core Ramp Up Program is designed to develop outstanding OutSystems professional by providing them with the skills needed to design, develop, and test web and mobile applications using the OutSystems platform while promoting coordination and teamwork. This thorough and practical training covers core OutSystems functionality. An updated curriculum promotes a transverse and comprehensive understanding of how to develop with the OutSystems platform, and it also enhances expertise through challenges and related workshops.
The program is divided into three modules, OutSystems Development Foundations, OutSystems Development Consolidation, and Post Training Support (optional). It can be delivered per seat or by dedicated class.
Who should attend?
The OutSystems Core Ramp Up program is designed for all developers or teams, however it is particularly dedicated for teams composed of web developers with one year or more of experience. For privately scheduled training courses, the team size should not be higher than 8 developers.
Developing OutSystems Web Apps
The Developing OutSystems Web Applications Boot Camp is a more theoretical module where OutSystems Development Core features will be taught using a combination of theoretical modules with guided exercises to practice each topic and a short project at the end to wrap-up all concepts. A full time trainer will be on site to help and support the Team members. In the end of the module a technical assessment is performed.
● Data modeling (Entities, attributes, data-types and default values, Calculated attributes, Bootstrapping from Excel, Relationships and the delete rule, Lookup tables, Aggregate data, SQL queries)
● Forms & Validation (Form’s implicit variable and field variables, Input fields, Checkboxes & radio buttons, Combo boxes and source entities, Preparation & Screen Actions, Server-side validations, Client-side validations, Custom server-side validations)
● Application Logic (User Actions & Functions, Entity Actions, Input & Output, Parameters, Collection iteration)
● Customize the Look (Layouts & the Grid, Themes, built-in styles, Style redefinition & CSS hierarchy)
● Page Elements (Web blocks, Web block preparation, Web block styles)
● Asynchronous requests (Ajax submit, Refreshing page elements, Refreshing data, Updating displayed lists, Events)
● UI Patterns (Feedback messages, Pagination, Filters and Sorting of tables, Pop-ups, Charts)
● Security (Users, Roles & Groups, User Management, Restrict access to pages, Custom security checks)
Exam (requires a score of 70 percent or higher) and attitude during training
Associate Web Developer certification ready
OutSystems Development Consolidation
- Consuming Web Services
- Exposing Web Services
- Integrating with external databases
- Integrating with legacy systems
Exam (requires a score of 70 percent or higher)
Master the OutSystems Architecture Best Practices (Professional Developer Certification topics ready)
Post Training Support (optional)
- Infrastructure Security
- Application Deployment
- Two-stage deployment
- Configurable Application Features
- Monitoring & Analytics
- Troubleshooting Applications
- Application Performance
- Best practices
- Investigating & Troubleshooting Performance
Exam (requires a score of 70 percent or higher)
Master the OutSystems Dev Ops Best Practices. (Professional Developer Certification topics ready)
The Advanced Bootcamp that was presented by PhoenixDX had excellent content; it covers topics such as performance tuning, architecture and process design that every OutSystems technical leader should have, especially those who need to develop or maintain larger systems or a portfolio of applications. Leonardo showed his many years of OutSystems experience by giving comprehensive answers to everyone’s questions. His explanations were always clear and understandable. I would highly recommend this course to anyone who has learned the basics of OutSystems and wants to take their knowledge of the platform to the next level.
It was a great opportunity to be there learning with other talents. If you are serious about the platform, it’s an opportunity you don’t want to miss, the bootcamp will definitely boost up your skill and knowledge using Outsystems and/or other platform(s).
Learn how to build incredible, responsive web experiences. See how to connect them to systems and scale to meet enterprise requirements. And, get up to speed on collaboration, staging, security and more.
Aug. 30, 2021
Oct. 11, 2021
Dec. 13, 2021
Learn the fundamentals of developing reactive web applications, from data modeling to generating a native app you can use in your device.
Jul. 26, 2021
Aug. 16, 2021
Sep. 27, 2021
Nov. 29, 2021
Learn how to get the most of OutSystems and get your Professional Developer certification.
Aug. 2, 2021
Aug. 9, 2021
Sep. 6, 2021
Sep. 13, 2021
Oct. 18, 2021
Nov. 22, 2021