Developing OutSystems Web Applications Boot CampNew to Outsystems
Learn how to use OutSystems for Web development
This 5-day course includes and overview of OutSystems and how to use it for web and responsive application development and server-side integration. It covers application architecture, data modelling, and creating amazing user interfaces using RichWidgets and the Silk UI framework. You will also learn how to integrate your app with web services and other systems, making this the one-stop course for full enterprise web development!
In this course you will:
- Lean how to use OutSystems to develop and deliver amazing applications
- Develop web applications that inclde rich UI and integrations.
- Focus on full-stack app development tools and best practices.
Who should attend?
Developers who are new to OutSystems and want to learn about web and server-side application development with OutSystems. Architects who need to better understand how OutSystems delivers web enterprise applications.
With the Developing OutSystems Web Apps Bootcamp, candidates will be ready to do the OutSystems Web Developer Certification.
The training methodology we follow is aimed at developing skills through their practical application, based on four vectors of learning practical, theoretical, technical and technological by focusing on an interdisciplinary approach of the various aspects of OutSystems Programming and Soft Skills.
What will you learn?
The fundamentals of OutSystems and applying them to responsive web application development. A series of presentations, guided instructions and hands-on exercises will help your learn as you build a web application from scratch.
What do you need?
A laptop with Windows 7 or higher and .NET Framework 4.6.1 or higher, Headphones might be helpful for reviewing complimentary online materials.
OutSystems Associate web Developer Certification exam is included.
The Developing OutSystems Web Applications Boot Camp is a more theoretical module where OutSystems Development Core features will be taught using the OutSystems materials. The training combines theoretical modules with guided exercises to practice each topic and a short project at the end to wrap-up all concepts. A full time trainer will be on site to help and support the Team members. In the end of the module a technical assessment is performed.
- Day 1: Intro to the Course, Web Development Overview, Web Apps in OutSystems, Database Entities, Variables in OutSystems, Basic Screen Development, Basic Data Queries, Widgets I, Modeling Data Relationships
- Day 2: Screen Interactions, Advanced Queries (Aggregates and SQL), Widgets II, Actions and Code Reusability, Debugging and Monitoring, Input Validation
- Day 3: Ajax Interaction, Web Blocks, Role-based Security, Session Handling, Web Services, Themes & Styling
- Day 4: Advanced UI Patterns, Accelerating UI Dev, Final Project Preparation
- Day 5: Final Project, Course Wrap-Up
Exam (requires a score of 70 percent or higher)
Attitude during training
Web Associate Developer certification ready
Dates & Location
AU$4,575 (exc. GST)
Great intro course for OutSystems beginners, gained lots of hands-on experience through exercises and the final assignment.
Training was great. I learned a lot from it. Really appreciate our instructor’s patience answering newbie questions.
Great trainers, would definitely recommend the course to anyone considering it.
Our Upcoming Courses
Learn how to build incredible, responsive web experiences. See how to connect them to systems and scale to meet enterprise requirements. And, get up to speed on collaboration, staging, security and more.
Sydney, AustraliaMelbourne, Australia
Learn how to build incredible mobile apps that run on all platforms and offline. You’ll learn it all, from front to back-end development and getting them published in the app stores.