Developing OutSystems Web Applications Boot CampNew to Outsystems
Learn how to use OutSystems for Web development
The Developing OutSystems Web Applications Boot Camp is an onsite 5-day trainer-led course that introduces students to traditional web application development with OutSystems. The course covers the fundamentals of developing responsive web applications, such as data modeling, business logic, UI design, screen lifecycle and much more, with a very focused hands-on experience in the OutSystems Development Environment.
By the end of the week you will be able to start developing your own traditional web applications.
Also, you’ll be able to take a shot at the Associate Web Developer certification for free!
Who should attend?
Developers who are new to OutSystems and want to learn about web and server-side application development with OutSystems. Architects who need to better understand how OutSystems delivers web enterprise applications.
With the Developing OutSystems Web Apps Bootcamp, candidates will be ready to do the OutSystems Web Developer Certification.
What will you learn?
The fundamentals of traditional web development in OutSystems and how they can be applied in building responsive web applications. You will learn how to:
- Create your data model;
- Visually build your business logic;
- Create amazing user interfaces;
- Efficiently manage the screen life cycle;
- … and much more.
What do you need?
Your laptop with Service Studio installed. A few days before the Boot Camp, you will receive detailed instructions with all the information you need.
Although there are no mandatory prerequisites, for a smoother and more complete learning experience, we recommend following the OutSystems Overview online course before attending this training. It takes approximately 45 minutes to watch the 7 short online videos.
OutSystems Associate Web Developer Certification exam is included.
What's the agenda?
• Day 1: Intro to the Course, Web Development Overview, Web Apps in OutSystems, Database Entities, Variables in OutSystems, Basic Screen Development, Basic Data Queries, Modeling Data Relationships
• Day 2: Screen Interactions, Advanced Queries and Widgets, Actions and Code Reusability, Debugging and Monitoring, Input Validations
• Day 3: Ajax Interaction, UI Reusability: Web Blocks, Role-based Security, Session Handling, SOAP Web Services and REST APIs
• Day 4: Themes & Styling, Advanced UI Patterns, Final Project Preparation
• Day 5: Final Project, Sample Test
Exam (requires a score of 70 percent or higher)
Attitude during training
Web Associate Developer certification ready
Dates & Location
AU$4,575 (exc. GST)
Great intro course for OutSystems beginners, gained lots of hands-on experience through exercises and the final assignment.
Training was great. I learned a lot from it. Really appreciate our instructor’s patience answering newbie questions.
Great trainers, would definitely recommend the course to anyone considering it.
Learn how to build incredible, responsive web experiences. See how to connect them to systems and scale to meet enterprise requirements. And, get up to speed on collaboration, staging, security and more.
Mar. 1, 2021
Other dates to come