Reactive Developer Boot CampNew to Outsystems
Learn Reactive Web Development
The Reactive Web Developer Boot Camp is an onsite 5-day trainer-led course that introduces students to reactive application development with OutSystems. The course covers the fundamentals of developing reactive web applications, such as data modeling, business logic, UI design, screen lifecycle and much more, with a very focused hands-on experience in the OutSystems Development Environment.
By the end of the week you will be able to start developing your own mobile applications and generate a native app that you can use in your device.
Also, you’ll be able to take a shot at the Associate Reactive Web Developer certification for free, which will be available very soon!!
Who should attend?
This course is targeted to:
- Developers who are either new to OutSystems, or have limited experience with the platform, and want to learn about reactive application development with OutSystems.
- Architects and project managers who need to better understand how OutSystems delivers reactive applications.
For this course, attendees should have some knowledge of relational databases, basic programming concepts (not specific to any language), and basic mobile technologies.
With the Reactive Web Developer Boot Camp, candidates will be ready to do the Reactive Developer Certification.
What will you learn?
The fundamentals of reactive web development in OutSystems and how they can be applied in building responsive web applications. You will learn how to:
- Create your data model;
- Visually build your business logic;
- Create amazing user interfaces;
- Efficiently manage the screen lifecycle;
- … and much more.
What do you need?
Your laptop with Service Studio installed. A few days before the Boot Camp, you will receive detailed instructions with all the information you need.
Although there are no mandatory prerequisites, for a smoother and more complete learning experience we recommend following the OutSystems Overview online course, before attending this training. It takes approximately 45 minutes to watch the 7 short online videos.
The Reactive Developer Certification exam is included.
What's the agenda?
• Day 1: Intro to the Course, Reactive Web Apps in OutSystems, Client and Server Logic, Modeling Data, UI Development 101, Aggregates 101, Building List and Detail screens
• Day 2: Data Relationships, Advanced Aggregates, Form Validations, Debugging and Monitoring, Role-based Security, Exceptions
• Day 3: Block and Events, Client Variables and Site Properties, Screen Lifecycle, Fetching Data on Demand, Pagination and Sorting
• Day 4: Final Project, Optional Modules (SQL Queries, Into to Integration Studio, Intro to Themes and Styles, …)
• Day 5: Final Project, Sample Test
Exam (requires a score of 70 percent or higher)
Reactive Web Developer Certification ready
AU$4,575 (exc. GST)